The term “CRM.COM” (“us” or “we) refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Enstar House 163-173 Praed Street 2nd Floor, London W2 1RH, UK.
The term “you” refers to the viewer of our website.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and are bound by the following terms and policies which govern CRM.COM’s relationship between you and this website. If you disagree with any of these terms and policies, please do not use this website.
Intellectual Property Policy
CRM.COM belongs to CRM.COM Software Ltd, a UK registered company. You acknowledge that CRM.COM Software Ltd owns all rights, title and interest in the software and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the “CRM.COM Rights”), and such CRM.COM Rights are protected by the intellectual laws of England and Wales.
Any use of the CRM.COM trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features (“Brand Features”) must be in compliance with this agreement and any use of them requires written approval by the owners.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information through online forms:
- contact information including email address and phone number
For the data we collect via cookies please refer to our Cookies policy section.
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties, except for the purposes described in this Policy.
Purposes and Legal Bases of Personal Data Processing
We collect and process your personal data:
- for marketing services we believe might be of interest to you by using the email address you provided to us, provided that you are a client/user and/or there is an established or interest for a commercial relationship between us. If not, we undertake to request your informed consent before processing any of your personal data for specific marketing purposes, as well as for determining correspondence preferences, for example, e-mail, post and social media. You will always have the option to ‘unsubscribe’ from such communication at any time.
- on the basis of necessity to perform activities in relation to the services we provide to you as described in the website.
- We also collect and process your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, for instance, to protect against fraud, and to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities where required.
As long as there is no predetermined retention period required by law to retain any of your personal data, we will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes of processing explained in this Policy. We will then delete them safely taking all appropriate legal and technical measures.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure the personal data we collect online and prevent any violation or breach of personal data.
If you follow a link to any other websites, we encourage you to keep in mind that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not take any responsibility for these policies.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or personal data, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you do not agree to the use of such cookies, you can block cookies by turning on the browser setting that allows you to refuse all cookies or certain cookies. However, we remind you that this may prevent you from accessing all or parts of the site.
Which Cookies We Use
- JSESSIONID: This is a generic cookie used to manage your website session and navigation steps
- acceptCookie: Whether or not the user has accepted the cookies
- PHPSESSID: To identify your unique session on the website
- __atuvc: This cookie is set by AddThis social sharing widget. It stores an updated page share count
- __atuvs: This cookie is set by AddThis social and is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms
- loc: This cookie is set by AddThis social sharing widget to detect visitor location when providing sharing buttons on the website
- mus: This cookie is set by AddThis social sharing widget to store profile status when providing sharing buttons on the website
- na_id: This cookie is set by AddThis social sharing widget to count unique visitors when providing sharing buttons on the website
- ouid: This cookie is set by AddThis social sharing widget to count unique visitors when providing sharing buttons on the website
- uid: This cookie is set by AddThis social sharing widget to count unique visitors when providing sharing buttons on the website
- Uvc: This cookie is set by AddThis social sharing widget to count unique visitors when providing sharing buttons on the website
- wd: Facebook plugin cookie
- datr: Facebook plugin cookie
- fr: Facebook plugin cookie
- sb: Facebook plugin cookie
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page.
Complaints and Contact Details
If at any time you would like to know more or believe that personal data concerning you are being processed in violation of this Policy, you can file a complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org