CRM.COM provides subscription billing, rewards and digital money solutions serving clients worldwide with offices in the UK (HQ), Cyprus and Vietnam.
We are inviting applications for professionals to join our Development Centre in Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be part of an agile development team working closely with the Product Design Team that provides the software functional specifications.
Duties and Highlights:
- Design and development of new features
- Debugging and maintenance of existing features
- Development of test cases using automated testing tools
- Volume and regression testing
- Development of reports and ETL scripts
Essential Experience and Skills:
- University degree with a strong academic record
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in Enterprise Application Development
- Knowledge of an Object Oriented Programming language (Java, C++ etc.), preferably Java
- Good understanding of SQL
- Experience with Microservices architecture and Docker will be a plus
- Excellent communication, debugging and problem solving skills
- Feel proud and love to do complex software development to a very high standard
If the above is representative of you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Ref: Software Developer – CRM” in the message subject.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.