CRM.COM provides subscription billing, rewards and digital money solutions serving clients worldwide with offices in the UK (HQ), Cyprus and Vietnam.
We are growing fast and invite applications for professionals to join our Development Centre in Cyprus which services clients worldwide.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- University degree with a strong academic record
- Knowledge of an Object Oriented Programming language (Java, C++ etc.), preferably Java
- Good understanding of SQL
- Feel proud and love to do complex software development to a very high standard
The successful candidate will be part of an agile development team working closely with the Product Design Team that provides the software functional specifications.
More specifically, the duties and responsibilities include:
- Design and development of new features
- Development on a leading edge event-based tech stack comprising of Kubernetes, Micro-services, Kafka, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Development of test cases using automated testing tools
- Volume and regression testing
If the above is representative of you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Ref: Junior Software Developer – CRM” in the message subject.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.