CRM.COM provides subscription billing, rewards and digital money solutions serving clients worldwide with offices in the UK (HQ), Cyprus and Vietnam.
We are inviting applications for professionals to join our Development Centre in Cyprus or work remotely from their home.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a demanding yet highly rewarding working environment where we help and encourage you to become an expert in your field.
Duties and Highlights:
- Develop highly scalable, cloud-native software based on users’ needs
- Development on a leading edge event-based tech stack comprising of Kubernetes, Micro-services, Kafka, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Drive and be part of a great team
- Set up the DEVOPs environment for CRM.COM’s SaaS products
Essential Experience and Skills:
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent field
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Fluent with object-oriented languages; knowledge of Java is preferred
- Knowledge of DEVOPs processes will be considered as an advantage
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with cloud native applications
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through the actual launch of a project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Experience with mission critical, 24×7 systems
- Feel proud and love to do complex software development to a very high standard
If the above is representative of you, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting “Ref: Senior Software Developer – CRM” in the message subject.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.