We are inviting applications for professionals to join our Product Design team in Cyprus or work remotely from their home.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a demanding yet highly rewarding working environment where we help and encourage you to become an expert in your field.
Duties and Highlights
Conceptualize business processes, convert them into a structured model and design beautiful software to meet the business requirement.
- Work together with the team to deliver CRM.COM releases that delight our clients
- Contribute and collaborate on the vision of new features
- Bridge the gap between client requirements and CRM.COM by suggesting software changes
- Track progress on software releases, new features and enhancements
- Manage and prioritize software bugs
- Prepare and update the software documentation and functional specifications
Essential Experience and Skills
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science with competencies in software design and business analysis
- 5+ years of professional experience in software products
- Have a passion to design and model software processes and APIs
- Have deep knowledge of peer software and especially cloud native ones
- Critical thinker and a self-directed technologist to guide our software features from conception to launch
- Self-motivated and driven for excellence
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to align teams around common deliverables and goals
If the above is representative of you, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting “Ref: Software Designer / Business Analyst -CRM” in the message subject.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.