CRM.COM provides subscription billing, rewards and digital money solutions serving clients worldwide with offices in the UK (HQ), Cyprus and Vietnam.
We are inviting applications for professionals to join our Service Delivery team in Cyprus or work remotely from their home anywhere in the world, ideally at a timezone GMT +- 3 hours.
This is an exceptional opportunity for young starters and graduates to join a demanding yet highly rewarding working environment where we help and encourage you to become an expert in your field.
Duties and Highlights
- Interact with clients to understand and formalize their business requirements
- Ensure the project supports the client’s goals and exceeds expectations
- Master the CRM.COM software and map the client requirements to our software
- Effectively communicate, self-manage, and complete assigned tasks and projects in a timely manner
- Ability to configure business applications (software development not required)
- Ability to deliver cloud native solutions which often involves multiple tasks under tight schedules
- Work with colleagues and client resources in a team environment to complete tasks, goals, and timelines
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, MBA, Finance)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Informatics, Engineering, or equivalent will be considered an advantage
- Graduate or some professional experience
- Loves technology, cloud platforms and business software solutions
- Ability and strong aptitude to formalise business needs, do requirements gathering and map solutions on ready made software processes
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills in English,
- Excellent organization and planning skills. Ability to plan single projects or multiple tasks in multiple projects and meet dates and client expectations
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure
- Determination and stamina to solve customer problems no matter what
If the above is representative of you, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting “Ref: Junior Application Consultant-CRM” in the message subject.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.