We are inviting applications for professionals to join our Accounts & Administration team in Cyprus which serves clients worldwide.
Duties and Highlights
Are you an energetic, self driven professional willing to manage day-to-day bookkeeping and admin tasks while working in a very supportive and motivating environment?
CRM.COM is seeking to employ professionals to join our team to:
- Ensure that all financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner
- Record and create invoices from suppliers and customers
- Directly communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Monitor and create revenue and performance reporting
- Provide general administrative support to the accounting department, as required
Essential Experience and Skills
- University graduate in Finance / Accounting or related course and/or Diploma in Accounting (LCCI Level 3 Higher)
- 5+ years of working experience
- Energetic, positive and a team player
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek
If the above is representative of you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Ref: Bookkeeping / Admin – CRM” in the message subject.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.