CRM.COM provides subscription billing, rewards and digital money solutions serving clients
worldwide with offices in the UK (HQ), Cyprus and Vietnam.
We are inviting applications for professionals to join our Product Design Centre in Cyprus or
work remotely from their home country.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a demanding yet highly rewarding working
environment where we help and encourage you to become an expert product owner.
Duties and Highlights:
- Research peers, conceptualize business processes, convert them into a structured
model and design beautiful software to meet the business requirement and market
- Work together with the team to deliver CRM.COM releases that delight our clients
- Contribute and collaborate on the vision of new features
- Bridge the gap between client requirements and CRM.COM by suggesting software
- Track progress and review software releases, new features and enhancements
- Prepare and update the software documentation and functional specifications
Essential Experience and Skills
- BSc or MSc degree in a computer related field with competencies in software design
and business analysi
- 5+ years of professional experience in software products
- Have a passion and knowledge to design and model software processes and APIs
- Have deep knowledge of peer software and especially cloud native ones
- Critical thinker and a self-directed technologist to guide our software features from
conception to launch
- Self-motivated and driven for excellence
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to align teams around common deliverables
If the above is representative of you, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting “Ref: Software Designer / Product Owner – CRM” in the message subject.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.