EKO Cyprus, a client of CRM.COM, continues to amaze with its EKO Smile mobile application by collecting a total of 7 awards at the Cyprus Mobile Excellence Awards 2020. The competition was conducted by Dias Boussias Communications and aimed to showcase the most innovative services and applications in the mobile telephony area in Cyprus. Due to the delay caused by the pandemic, the winners were announced on the 23rd of February 2021.
Among the below categories, the EKO Smile mobile application which was designed and developed by CRM.COM, has won 5 Silver and 2 Bronze Cyprus Mobile Excellence Awards:
- Mobile apps with a primary aim of completing commercial or other transactions,
- Use of mobile app for customer loyalty customer engagement and/or personalized services,
- Mobile sales / CRM,
- Business process re-engineering through mobile, for the pump release functionality and payment
- Mobile advertising & marketing, for the strategic integrated marketing and communication plan
- Digital innovation through mobile, for the pump release functionality and
- Design / aesthetic for the easy navigation, minimalist design, and the correct navigation on the Android and iOS platforms
EKO Smile is an ultra modern and fully innovative mobile application which allows EKO customers to locate their nearest EKO station, release the fuel pump without exiting their vehicles and perform contactless payments while being awarded with Smiles redeemable via a gift catalogue or other offers.
You can watch the acceptance speech of Mr. Gregoras, Managing Director of EKO, here.